- Q: How do I reach ConnectALL Global Sim support?
- A: Dial +372 686 8000 and press call.
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The first three minutes of the call from your ConnectALL Global Sim number to ConnectALL support are free of charge. Regular rates apply from the fourth minute of the call.
- Q: Why is ConnectALL Global Sim so cheap?
- A: ConnectALL Global Sim provides a seamless callback service. You dial an international number from your phone as usual. ConnectALL picks up your call, connects it to the number you dialed and calls you back, connecting the two ends of the line. This ensures that the call travels exclusively through our partner networks, generating up to 85% savings AND ensuring superior sound quality to boot, no matter where you are. Simple.
- Q: How do I buy a ConnectALL Global SIM card?
- 1.Click 'Buy Online'.
2.Then choose the SIM card offer and click 'checkout'.
3.Sign in or register.
4.Enter order shipping information and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Q: Will ConnectALL Global Sim work with my handset?
- A: ConnectALL Global Sim is designed to work with all mobile phone handsets. Very few mobile phones will not work with ConnectALL Global Sim at all.
ConnectALL Global Sim works only in unlocked mobile phones. When you insert your ConnectALL Global Sim in locked phone, you may see a message like this:
“Restricted SIM”, “Insert correct SIM”, “SIM registration failed”. Please contact your handset provider to have the phone unlocked.
Some Samsung, LG, Blackberry and iPhone users might need to take the following steps:
Find ConnectALL Sim menu in your phone menu (Main Menu on Blackberry, General – Phone – SIM Applications on iPhone) and choose “Settings”
Press “YES” or “OK”
Input “1101″ and choose “OK” (there should be a message on the screen that says “CC OptionX: ON”).
Go ahead and make calls as usual. To turn this option OFF, enter 1102.
A small number of handsets or older style phones (5 years +) may require a different dialling method when making calls with ConnectALL Global Sim.
Try to dial in the following mode: *146* 00 country code, telephone number #. Press call.
- Q: How do I add recharge?
- 1.Click 'Buy Online'.
2.Then click 'Buy Recharge'.
Log in. Make sure that you have already added the ConnectALL Global Sim card(s) to your account.
Select the top up amount(s) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Q: How long does my recharge amount last?
A: ConnectALL Global Sim is a Lifetime valid sim card.. There are no maintenance fees and as long as you use the ConnectALL Global Sim card at least once every two years, all your balance will still be there.
- Q: How do I start using ConnectALL Global Sim?
- 1.Carefully punch out the SIM card from the plastic holder and insert it into your unlocked GSM mobile phone as instructed in the phone’s user manual.
2,Turn on your phone.
If your phone prompts you to enter a PIN, enter the four-digit PIN code (it is provided on the plastic holder).
3.Your phone will now have a new number that works in over 200 countries! Let your friends, family and business partners know your new number and start saving up to 85% on international roaming charges!
- Q: How do I use ConnectALL Global Sim with Blackberry?
- A: ConnectALL Sim is compatible with Blackberry devices. You can make and receive calls as well as receive and send SMS messages.
You can also access the Internet, if you install a third party web browser, e. g. Opera or Bolt. Then enter ConnectALL Sim GPRS settings in your Blackberry by selecting Menu – Options – Advanced Options – TCP IP.
ConnectALL Global Sim does not support Blackberry Data Service and hence you cannot send and receive emails or use Blackberry Messenger.
- Q: Travelling to Japan or South Korea?
- A: For Japan and South Korea your mobile phone should be 3G compatible. For the rest of the world – if your phone works at home it will work abroad (it should be compatible with GSM 800/850/900/1800/1900).
- Q: How do I make a call?
- 1.Dial ‘00’ or ‘+’ followed by the country code and telephone number. Press call.
eg. +44 20 1234 1234
UK LONDON SUBSCRIBER
eg. 0044 20 1234 1234
UK LONDON SUBSCRIBER
2.In a few seconds your telephone will ring. Answer as you normally would.
3.You will hear a dial tone, as ConnectALL Global Sim connects your call.
- Q: How do I use my stored contacts?
- A: To use the numbers in your phone’s memory ensure that you save the numbers with the international prefixes included.
eg. +44 20 1234 1234
UK LONDON SUBSCRIBER
eg. +1 212 234 1234
USA NEW YORK SUBSCRIBER
- Q: How does someone call me on my ConnectALL Global Sim?
- To call your ConnectALL Global Sim, one should dial + or 00 and your ConnectALL Sim number 372 XXXXXXXX. Your TravelSim number is written on the plastic holder of the SIM card.
eg. 00372 81234567
The ConnectALL Global Sim service is provided from Estonia. This is why all ConnectALL Global Sim numbers have +372 country code. When someone is calling a ConnectALL Global Sim number, the call is charged like a call to an Estonian mobile (rates vary according to service provider).
- Q: How do I call to ConnectALL Global Sim for free from Skype or Viber?
- A: Contact ConnectALL Support to activate this feature for your Sim! Then your friends and business partners can reach your ConnectALL Global Sim number for free from Skype and Viber.
Skype and Viber users can call ConnectALL Global Sim numbers by dialing +372800XXXXXXXX, where XXXXXXXX is a ConnectALL Global Sim number (without 372). The call is free for Skype users. The cost of an incoming Skype call for ConnectALL Global Sim users is the incoming call rate in the host country plus 0.20USD per minute.
- Q: How do I send and receive text messages?
- A: Do what you normally do.
- Q: How do I configure data settings?
- A: When you use ConnectALL Global Sim for the first time, you will automatically receive configuration settings. To change settings manually, refer to your handset instructions and change the following:
Access point name (apn) > send.ee
User name > enter your ConnectALL Global Sim number, eg. 37212341234
Password > leave field blank.
- Q: How do I configure MMS settings?
- A: When you use ConnectALL Global Sim for the first time, you will also automatically receive configuration settings for multimedia messages. To change settings manually, refer to your handset instructions and change the following:
Access point name (APN): send.ee
Server address: http://mms.emt.ee/servlets/mms
Proxy address: 188.8.131.52 port 8080.
- Q: How do I check my ConnectALL Global Sim balance?
- 1.Dial 099 (or *146*099#) and press call.
2.Your balance will be displayed on the screen. It will also be shown every time you make a call.
- Q: How do I access ConnectALL Global Sim Menu?
- Select the ConnectALL Global Sim menu and immediately access the following options:
- Q: How do rates work?
- A: The calling rates depend only on the country of your stay. E.g. if you stay in China, you pay nothing for incoming calls and flat per minute rate for all outgoing calls. It does not matter where you call: to China, or your home country, or anywhere else in the world.
However, there are a few destinations with additional rates. If you call from anywhere to one of these places, there is an extra rate addition to an outbound call price.
There’s special rate of 0.23USD for outgoing calls to ConnectALL Global Sim numbers and to voicemail in the countries with free incoming calls. E.g. if you stay in Norway (where incoming calls are free), you call a friend’s ConnectALL Global Sim or your voicemail for just 0.23USD. Even if your friend is in a country with charged incoming calls.
A text message costs 0.14USD within the EU and otherwise mostly 0.45USD. Incoming text messages in all countries are free of charge.
You can download all rates in cost & coverage section. The prices are continuously falling, which means that you will be able to talk longer in the future for the same money.
- Q: How do I get worldwide access to WiFi?
- A: ConnectALL Global Sim offers a service called Trustive SimWifi, which helps travellers get comprehensive, international WiFi access to more than 300,000 WiFi hotspots around the world through a single click. Customers can use their TravelSim balance to get WiFi access, no credit card details required.
- Q: How do I earn MobileMiles?
- A: Earn bonus miles with your ConnectALL Global Sim when you are travelling abroad and making phone calls. Choose from over 25 loyalty programs (Miles & More by Lufthansa, OnePass by Continental, Marriott Rewards and many more) offered by MobileMiles!
You will earn 1 mile per minute for making calls. You will also earn 1 mile per minute for receiving calls. For more information and registration visit www.mobilemiles.com
- Q: How do I use personal assistant services?
- A: Simply dial +372991 on your ConnectALL Sim phone.
What is the personal assistant service?
The personal assistant service number is there for you when you need concierge services, business services, medical services, assistance in emergency situations or interpretation help. Find out more.
- Q: How do I use Call-Waiting?
- A: Call-Waiting can be enabled or disabled in the menu of your handset, please refer to the phone’s manual.
When the call-waiting feature is activated, the active call can be placed on hold while another incoming call can be picked up. After finishing the conversation the user can return to the first call. Moreover, it is possible to place the active call on hold, dial another number and after talking come back to the first call. Please note that if the feature is active and the user places the call on hold, both calls will be billed: the one that is active and the one that is placed on hold.
- Q: How do I redirect calls?
- A: During the time between the trips, you can redirect calls coming to your ConnectALL Global Sim number to any international number. There is no additional cost for redirection to numbers in over 120 countries.
To activate call redirection
with ConnectALL Global Sim in your handset, dial *146*081*00-country code-phone number#, e.g. *146*081*0044123456789#
you can now switch the phone off, all incoming calls will be redirected to the specified number.
To disable call redirection
with ConnectALL Global Sim in your handset, dial *146*080#.
- Q: How do I see the location of my ConnectALL Global Sim card?
- A: You can see the location of each ConnectALL Global Sim that belongs to your account from 100 up to 2000 meters accuracy.
To activate the feature
Log in, click 'My account' and then 'SIM card position'.
Click 'Activate' and choose the date and the period of activation, then confirm.
The activation fee is $1.5 per 30 days, the cost will be deducted from your ConnectALL Global Sim balance.
- Q: How do I hide callback?
- A: You can install the ComfortCallback application on your handset to hide the callback process when calling with ConnectALL Global Sim. Available for Android and iPhone.
- Q: How do I use voicemail?
- A: ConnectALL Global Sim offers a voicemail service that handles incoming calls when the user is unavailable or busy. Download the full voicemail guide.
How to activate voicemail
Dial 091 (or *146*091#) and press call.
You will see on the screen 'Voicemail activated', the incoming calls will be redirected to your voicemail in case you cannot answer the phone.
How to deactivate voicemail
Dial 090 (or *146*090#) and press call button.
You will see on the screen 'Voicemail deactivated'.
How to check the number of voicemail messages
Dial 094 (or *146*094#) and press call.
You will see on the screen 'You have X new messages in your voice mailbox'.
How to listen to your voicemail messages
Dial 095 (or *146*095#) and press call. You’ll see 'Wait for call' and in a few seconds your phone will ring.
Answer as you normally would and you’ll hear how many messages you have. Press 1 to listen to the messages.
Frequently Asked Questions